Keblinger

Keblinger

Me and My friends

| Tuesday 1 September 2009


MULTIMEDIA 2009 COMMUNITY







Describe:
She is RIska Tri Utari
She is very beautiful girls
but she is ass beautiful






Riska in the school yards with Denny Bagus





Riska was in the class room
with all friends



He is Syariar Or This is My photo,
Iam in front of class room




This is my duplicating photo with ACD see








Me in school yard was working work from Mr. Djoko








He is BUdi, Budi is Good boys in my class,
Because he want all friendly an other people






They are a chater in my class, But they are good with anyone




and that is me and my friends in Electronic workshop
was studied






That is same with On the picture
Budi and other friends in the electronic workshop





She is dhella, full name Setia marga dhella
She is cleaver student in my class, she have good friend is LeLy
But dhella not arrogant with anyone, if she cleaver student





This is me and my friends on stairs, to waiting my teachers
In there, from tops right Fajri agung, Me, Wahyu Aditya, Duei Suhandini,
Setia marga dhella and to ending Riyanto Ari adi(Benjo)




But in there different with on the picture
because in there from tops right,
isFajri, Budi Utomo, Me, Rian agusta, Duwi, Dhella, Benjo(Riyanto)








This is me and wahyu in ICT room SMK 1 Blora
Wahyu is good Boys but he irritable





He is Budi UTOMO,
He is familier in class because he have unique face,
Heeeee3x





Wahyu and Ari S. relax in wahyu,s home
and wahyu likes monkey in city, but he stay to handsome
This is me and other friends was work to home work,
Because we are Diligent students



This is glow in class, they are was learning





Dhella and Lely,
Dhella and lely friends with goods























She isAnis, she is a leader in my classroom,
she beautiful and good women
But she is shabby
























Wahyu Aditya is Cleaver student as other
Because h look to every studied he have to fastly
Understand he from Ngawen,

















Lely mungfarika,
She beautiful but Big body
is no problem because lely greater acceptance
she is Cemplon MM
Thanks for see my post,
Verry much
see you to other posting






































0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 -*"Welcome to "*- Blogger Template by Dzignine